Small Groups - In addition to Sunday school and youth group, we also have student small group Bible studies. Small groups are a great opportunity for youth to apply Biblical truths to their lives in a more comfortable and safe setting, as well as learn to interpret scripture on their own and learn how to help others understand the Bible. It is also a time to build solid friendships centered on the Gospel and learn how to minister to each other and spend time praying for one another. For more information on our youth small groups, contact Sean Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- High School Boys - is led by Sean Scott and James Rushing. This semester we will dig into the book of Mark, using our large group series as a chance to apply the gospel to our day-to-day lives. We will also spend intentional time praying out loud with each other and studying the nature of prayer. This group meets Wednesday's, 6:30-7:45 in "Junior" which is our mobile unit, next to the church building.
- 9th-10th Grade Girls - is led by Meghan Newkirk and Julie Scott. This semester, the girls will read "This Changes Everything" by Jaquelle Crowe. This group will meet on Monday nights from 7-8:15 in Junior.
- 11th-12th Grade Girls - is led by Cherie Phillips and Ashlee Archer. This semester, the girls will read "Women and God" by Kathleen Nielsen. They will meet at Sola Coffee on Monday nights from 7-8:15.
- Middle School Boys - is led by Michael Bowser and Thomas Rudd. The boys will be studying the Sermon on the Mount this semester, and meet on Thursday evenings from 5:45-6:45 in Junior (the mobile unit next to our church building).
- Middle School Girls - is led by Corrie Franklin and Toney-Paite Phillips. The girls will study the Sermon on the Mount this semester. They meet on Monday nights from 7:00 - 8:15 in Junior (the mobile unit next to the church building).
For more information email Sean Scott