Small Groups - In addition to Sunday school and youth group, we also have youth small group Bible studies. Small groups are a great opportunity for youth to apply Biblical truths to their lives in a more comfortable and safe setting, as well as learn to interpret scripture on their own and learn how to help others understand the Bible. It is also a time to build solid friendships centered on the Gospel and learn how to minister to each other. For more information on our youth small groups, contact Sean Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- High School Boys - is led by Sean Scott and James Rushing. This semester we will dig into the book of Mark, using our large group series as a chance to This group meets Wednesday's, 6:30-7:45 in "Junior" which is our mobile unit, next to the church building.
- 9th-10th Grade Girls - is led by Meghan Newkirk and Julie Scott. This semester, the girls will read "This Changes Everything" by Jaquelle Crowe.
- 11th-12th Grade Girls - is led by Cherie Phillips and Ashlee Archer. This semester, the girls will read "Women and God" by Kathleen Nielsen.
- Middle School Boys - is led by Michael Bowser and Thomas Rudd. The boys will be studying the Sermon on the Mount this semester, and meet on Thursday evenings from 5:45-6:45 in Junior (the mobile unit next to our church building).
- Middle School Girls - is led by Corrie Franklin and Ashlee Archer. The girls will study the Sermon on the Mount this semester. They meet on Monday nights from 7:00 - 8:15 in Junior (the mobile unit next to the church building).
For more information email Sean Scott