We offer regularly scheduled Introduction to Redeemer Classes that provide an opportunity to learn more about who were are and what we believe. The first step in the membership process is to fill out the Membership Information form and Get Connect Survey linked below. This will help us get to know you better and also help you get plugged in to the life of the church.
Click here for a Membership Information form (to be printed and returned to the church)
Click here for a Membership Information for Students form
Click here for a Get Connected Survey (to help you find ways to get involved and serve the church and the community)
In a Presbyterian Church it is the responsibility of the Session (the elders) to examine and receive new members. After you complete the above forms you will meet with two or three elders to share your faith story and your affirmation of the five membership vows (see below).
We welcome into our fellowship all who profess faith in Jesus Christ, are willing to be or have been baptized and, through the following declarations and promises enter into a solemn covenant with God and His Church:
Your Commitment to Christ:
1. Do you acknowledge yourself to be a sinner in the sight of God, justly deserving His displeasure, and without hope save in His sovereign mercy?
2. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and Savior of sinners, and do you receive and rest upon Him alone for salvation as He is offered in the Gospel?
3. Do you now resolve and promise, in humble reliance upon the grace of the Holy Spirit, that you will endeavor to live as becomes a follower of Christ?
Your Commitment to His Church:
4. Do you promise to support the Church in its worship and work to the best of your ability?
5. Do you submit yourself to the government and discipline of the Church, and promise to study its purity and peace?
[Book of Church Order 57-5]