The Redeemer Presbyterian Church Nursery exists to provide a safe,
nurturing and enjoyable place where little ones can
grow and experience God’s love for them
while enabling parents to engage
in the varied ministries of Redeemer.
The nursery on Sunday morning cares for children from birth through age 3. Generally, we have the children divided into two groups: infants/crawlers and toddlers. Children are divided based on age appropriateness and number of children present.
Our nursery is staffed by volunteers, who are members and regular attendees of Redeemer. Each adult volunteer has completed a background check and has been approved by the Children’s Ministries Team.
You will need to fill out an enrollment card before leaving your child in the nursery, so that we will have adequate information to provide the best care for him or her. Stop by the Nursery Check-In Desk in the front foyer any time the nursery is open; any of our Nursery Coordinators will be glad to help you find the appropriate room for your child and can answer any questions you may have.
For more details on how the nursery runs, please take a look at our Parent Handbook.
Please help us serve you better by taking steps to:
- Make sure your child is well when using the Nursery - View our Wellness Policy
- Label all items dropped off with your child including diaper bags, pacifiers, bottles, and cups, etc. Please send at least two diapers/pull-ups with your child.
- Put your child's name tag on them when signing in your child. If you are new to the Nursery, we will make a name tag for you.
- Remember to feed your child before dropping them off in the Nursery. We will bottle feed infants as instructed and a snack is provided for toddlers.
- Remember that only parents will be allowed to pick up children from the Nursery and you need to present your pager or a valid ID before we will release your child to you.